Exhibitions, Residencies and Awards
- Everyday Olympian, Foto8 Summershow 2012, London.
- Everyday Olympian, The Drum Arts Centre, Birmingham.
- Everyday Olympian, Custard Factory, Digbeth.
- Women's Football, Lancester Gallery, Coventry.
- East Meets West Exhibition - Heroes. Quad Art Gallery, Derby and Wolverhampton Lighthouse.
- British Asian Musicians, Hereford Photography Fringe Festival.
- Women's Football, Wembley Stadium, London.
- Women's Football, Rugby Art Gallery.
- Turbanology exhibition, touring the UK.
- Orchestra of Disorientation, Collectives Encounter at the Format Festival, Derby.
- Women's Football work exhibited as part of Moving the Goal Posts: The History of Women's Football in Britain, People's History Museum, Manchester.
- British Asian Musicians, St Brendan's Sixth Form College, Bristol.
2010 - 2011
- Bearwood work exhibited at The Public Art Gallery as part of 'Show me a secret' based on Sandwell, which will show alongside Black Country Stories by Martin Parr.
- Birmingham Is... work exhibited at the Mead Gallery in Warwick Arts Centre, as part of the Fierce interrobang.
- Women's Football, The Public Art Gallery, West Bromwich.
- British Asian Musicians, New Arts Exchange, Nottingham.
- British Asian Musicians, Sandwell College, West Midlands.
- And'Art (Views), Théâtre Mohammad Haddad, Tangier Morocco.
- British Asian Musicians, The Drum Arts Centre, Birmingham.
- Bearwood , Keylight Studios, London.
- British Asian Musicians, BBC Mailbox Public Space, Birmingham.
- Puti Chappal photograph selected for AOP and FujiFilm competition on Superstition. Association of Photographers Gallery, London.
- The Rec, Football Landscapes, United Nations headquarters, New York City.
- Women's Football, Coventry School of Art and Design, Coventry.
2007 - Women's Football, Redditch United Football ground, Redditch.
- Women's Football, NEC – Focus On Imaging, Birmingham.
- Women's Football, Coventry Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
- Women's Football, Glasshouse Gallery, Coventry.
2010 - Fierce Platinum 2010, Birmingham (UK)
2010 - Mac labs (Midlands Art Centre), Birmingham (UK)
2009 - Terre Sans Frontiere, Tangier (Morocco)
2010 - Show Me A Secret book, a project led by Martin Parr, including Dhaliwal's Bearwood work.
2010 - British Asian Style book by V & A Publishing Dhaliwal's British Asian Musicians work.
Awards and Funding
- Artist Commission from Kalaboration for Everyday Olympian.
- Everyday Olympian image selected for Foto8 Summershow in London.
- Everyday Olympian winner of Magnum Showcase Sports Award with Ideas Tap.
2011 - Women's Football prints for Moving the Goalposts exhibition funded by King Baudouin Foundation.
- Sandwell Arts Trust fund Women's Football work for exhibition at The Public.
- Fierce Platinum 2010 artist bursary.
2009 - Arts Council England funding for British Asian Musicians.
- Puti Chappal selected and exhibited by AOP as part of the AOP and FujiFilm Black and White Superstitions exhibition.
- Shoot Nations 2007 competition selects two of Dhaliwal's photographs to be exhibited, Football Landscape photograph South Stand and Bearwood photograph of Jasbir Kaur.
- Fuji Film, sponsored Women's Football work.
2006/7 - Photo Imaging Council Award (PIC), including a grant to work on Women's Football work.
2012 - Present, Photography and Media teacher King Edwards Sixth Form College, Nuneaton.
2012 - Coventry Universtiy, Teaching Assistant.
2011 - 2012 Birmingham Metropolitan College.
2010 - 2012 Photography teacher, St Brendans Sixth Form College, Bristol.
2010 - Documentary workshops for Birmingham high schools, as part of Mosiac mentoring.
2010 - Photography Lecturer, Sandwell College.
2009 - Professional work lecture, Coventry University.
2008 - Digital Photography workshops, Princess Cruises.